We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy
which can be viewed in the Policies section of our website or by clicking here
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child’s welfare.
We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with his/her parents/carers first unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.
We actively support the Government’s Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
Below are some areas of safeguarding which may be useful if you need any advice, please click on the documents below for advice and more information.
- BARNARDOS SPOT THE SIGNS – PARENTS LEAFLET
- BE SURE THEY’RE SAFE AND LET THEM HAVE FUN – A PARENTS GUIDE
- CYBER BULLYING LEAFLET
- DfE THE PREVENT DUTY
- FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION INFORMATION
- GUIDE TO INFORMATION SHARING FOR PRACTITIONERS AND MANAGERS
- HELPING TO KEEP YOUR CHILD SAFE
- HOME ALONE – YOUR GUIDE TO KEEPING YOUR CHILD SAFE
- INFORMATION ON ASSESSING NEEDS OF FAMILIES
- NSPCC THE UNDERWEAR RULE
- PARENT AND CARERS GUIDE TO SOCIAL WORK ASSESSMENTS
- SCHOOLS GUIDE TO EXTREMISM AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- SLEEP SAFE HINTS AND TIPS
- THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUNG PEOPLE GUIDE
- VIOLENCE AND ABUSE IN TEENAGE RELATIONSHIPS
- WORKING TOGETHER TO SAFEGUARD CHILDREN
- WORRIED ABOUT A CHILD